- Who Is Central Jersey Pool Management?
- What experience does the staff have?
- Why was CJPM created?
- What does CJPM offer?
- Why should I hire CJPM?
Who is Central Jersey Pool Management?
Central Jersey Pool Management was founded by Chris Levin after 15+ years working in the aquatic safety industry. The company is co-owned by fellow pool professional Kevin Mastropietro. Together, the two have built up a thriving company that focuses on building personal and lasting client relationships.
What experience does the staff have?
With over 40 years of combined aquatic experience, the owners and founding employees of CJPM can boast the following highlights:
- Certified Pool Operators License (combined 25 years)
- Pool Manager/Assistant Pool Manager at various summer clubs throughout central NJ
- Aquatic Supervisor experience at The College of New Jersey aquatics center in Ewing, NJ
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor
- NJ certified secondary education teachers
- ASCA certified swim coach
- Somerset Valley YMCA Asst. Swim Coach
- Bridgewater Raritan High School Swim Coach
Why was CJPM created?
After many years in the field of aquatics, the owners of CJPM identified a lack of honest, safety oriented and professional pool service companies in Central NJ. After Consequently, we have devoted a great deal of our business to increasing safety at clubs and reducing liability and costs through proven, professional management training.
What does CJPM offer?
We focus on three important sectors of the pool business:
Why should I hire CJPM?
- We are an owner operated business! We pride ourselves on having an owner on site for 90% of our jobs
- We put our clients first! We give all our clients direct phone access to our owners
- We save our clients money! We pride ourselves on honest assessments of your pool equipment
- We’re experts – our owners have a combined 38 years of aquatic experience
The data speaks for itself!