WINTER WATCH SIGNUP FORM 2021
Winter Watch Visits Include:
1. Check the water level to make sure it’s at the correct winter level. If the water level is too high, we will pump it down to the correct level (if possible). This is very important for pools with solid covers, automatic covers, mesh covers, as well as uncovered pools.
2. Check the pool cover and cover anchoring system. Repair or replace springs or water bags as needed, replace anchors, straps or springs as necessary.
3. Check and balance necessary chemicals.
4. Check the filter and pump system to make sure winterization was effective.
5. Inspect pool cover and other visible pool components to check for possible damage by debris, weather, animals or vandalism. Repairs will be recommended as necessary.
6. Check operation of winter pump.
All chemicals and parts are additional.
Please note: Pool owners with solid safety, tarp or automatic covers must keep an automatic cover pump on the cover at ALL TIMES. Pumping off the cover between Winter Watch visits is NOT the responsibility of CJPM under this agreement. Automatic cover pumps are available and are highly recommended. CJPM can provide and install one (for an additional charge) at closing if requested.